Once all the installation of SharePoint 2010 is done we are very excited to see how it looks, its home site, central administration and all. And when we actually see it we have this.
Missing Server Side Dependencies
The point here is how to solve this. If there would be any dependency then we would have not able to install it. That’s why this is weird and no specific reason for the same. As I have installed the Beta so possible that it might be not there in the final release of SharePoint 2010.
Let’s Solve it
- Go to the SharePoint Central Administration
- Click General Application Settingsleft side of Quick launch bar
- Under Search click Farm Search Administration
- Under Search Service Applications click Search Service Applicationlink
- You will output like this
- Finally restart IIS with iisreset -noforce command
- That’s it you are done with it, you solved the problem!
- In order to verify that the issue has been resolved go to SharePoint Central Administration and click on “View these issues” which there in the red bar.
- We can notice that the issue has removed from the list.