In SharePoint 2010 beta, after successful installation you will find this error under “Review problems and solutions” in Central Administration with you have Visio 2010 installed.
The Unattended Service Account Application ID is not specified or has an invalid value
Note: Figure highlighted mistakenly other issue, its second in Security category
In order to fix to this issue, you have to create Secure Store target application. In order achieve this follow these simple steps
1. Go Central Administration -> Manage Service Application
2. Select Secure Store Service (SSS)
3. Generate New Key (in the ribbon)
After successful key generation we have to create new Secure Store Service
4. New SSS
Provide details as asked and ensure to select target application type as “Group“.
5. Provide the pass phrase (important that you remember this)
6. Add/Edit fields for credentials (For now accept the default)
7. Provide the Target application administrators and members
Once Secure Store target application is created make sure you have application id with you.
We have to provide this id in Visio Graphics Service.
8. Go to Central Administration -> Manage Service Application
9. Select Visio Graphics Service
10. Select Global Settings
11. Provide application created in step 7
That’s it. Once this is done we again check in “Review problems and solutions” in central administration, and we see that issue does not exists in the list.